CDAV9 Family
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

CDAV9 Family

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
Vào ngay chuyên mục "Alo ^ bạn cũ" nha mọi người. Miss ya'll "Adversity reveals genius, prosperity conceals it"
CÓ BẰNG TỐT NGHIỆP DHAV2, CDAV9 (26-11-2010) Phòng Đào tạo đã in bằng tốt nghiệp của những Sinh viên DHAV2, CDAV9 nộp chứng chỉ tiếng hoa và tin học trễ. Sinh viên DHAV2, CDAV9 mang theo chứng minh nhân dân đến nhận tại văn phòng khoa Ngoại Ngữ. Khoa Ngoại ngữ sẽ phát bằng tốt nghiệp vào sáng thứ 4 và sáng thứ 7 hàng tuần

The idea needs the nod of my fellow mems.

Go down 
3 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
k_k
Admin
k_k

Tổng số bài gửi : 139
Đến từ : Tây Ninh - quê hương tui

The idea  needs the nod of my fellow mems. Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: The idea needs the nod of my fellow mems.   The idea  needs the nod of my fellow mems. EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:16 pm

After looking into our debate, I realize that why we don't build up a spot where we can express our own ideas - it might be called as topics geek so that we can discuss and improve speaking skill too:flower:. And neccessarily only English is used! Shocked Shocked

It's still on the construction? How about your ideas?[/color]
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://cdav9.forumvi.com
o0oDeanNTo0o
o0oDeanNTo0o

Tổng số bài gửi : 24
Đến từ : HCMC

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: The idea needs the nod of my fellow mems.   The idea  needs the nod of my fellow mems. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:27 am

What u wrote seems to be very complex .I agree with u that we don't built a sot for expressing ideas .Speaking English need to become our reacts .Coz Vietnamese is our mother tounge ,it's not easy to express our ideas out .When we focus on them ,we actually find the way to express them in Vietnamese .After that ,we try to translate them into English .No way to improve speaking English is better than use English whenever we can . flower
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Acid
Acid

Tổng số bài gửi : 11
Đến từ : 1/2 above the sky

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: The idea needs the nod of my fellow mems.   The idea  needs the nod of my fellow mems. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:52 am

i totally agree.It seems feasible, right?
You should be proactive, S.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/nhoc_dungbuon
k_k
Admin
k_k

Tổng số bài gửi : 139
Đến từ : Tây Ninh - quê hương tui

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: The idea needs the nod of my fellow mems.   The idea  needs the nod of my fellow mems. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:31 pm

Speaking of this, I had a talk with a native speaker( he comes from UK)... he asked me a question which language did I think in my mind before I speak out. " Both of English & Vietnamese, with what I've learned it's English but when I have to think about the idea and brainstorm it in my head it's Vietnamese ", I replied. " Is it Ok", I asked him. I'm not sure what his answer is but this matter seems to get more attention of us. FINALLY, MY SUGGESTION JUST IS "ARE YOU WILLING TO WELCOME A NEW CORNER OF DISCUSSING ENGLISH" - maybe, I should put it on the process now! Basketball
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://cdav9.forumvi.com
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: The idea needs the nod of my fellow mems.   The idea  needs the nod of my fellow mems. Empty

Về Đầu Trang Go down

The idea needs the nod of my fellow mems.
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
CDAV9 Family :: Forum - Diễn đàn của pà kon AV9 :: _____________________________________________________________ :: Public forum-
Chuyển đến