CDAV9 Family
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

CDAV9 Family

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
Vào ngay chuyên mục "Alo ^ bạn cũ" nha mọi người. Miss ya'll "Adversity reveals genius, prosperity conceals it"
CÓ BẰNG TỐT NGHIỆP DHAV2, CDAV9 (26-11-2010) Phòng Đào tạo đã in bằng tốt nghiệp của những Sinh viên DHAV2, CDAV9 nộp chứng chỉ tiếng hoa và tin học trễ. Sinh viên DHAV2, CDAV9 mang theo chứng minh nhân dân đến nhận tại văn phòng khoa Ngoại Ngữ. Khoa Ngoại ngữ sẽ phát bằng tốt nghiệp vào sáng thứ 4 và sáng thứ 7 hàng tuần

Remind of wonderful Memories

Go down 
3 posters
Tác giảThông điệp
o0oDeanNTo0o
o0oDeanNTo0o

Tổng số bài gửi : 24
Đến từ : HCMC

Remind of wonderful Memories Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Remind of wonderful Memories   Remind of wonderful Memories EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:01 am

2 years ... We have studied in HUI for 2 years .Sometimes I seat under large branches of old trees and think of what have happened to me since I was a freshman .When I came to school to listen to our school laws and what we need for our course ,I felt very shy .Suddently, I meet a kind girl .I sat next to her ,talk to her embarassingly .She smiled with me in a friendly way .(Her name is Thu Minh) .The first day I came to class ,the strick supervisors called some of students out because of not having HUI label on shirts .I was also one of them .When we felt confused ,Thu Trang appeared and showed us how to cheat the supervisor .Owing to it , I have a chance to talk to some of good members .There was a smart girl in the class .I admire her because I realize that she was so smart .She can answer all the questions of teachers ,while ,I can not .You know when our class teacher chose the leader ,and called me ,I was really suprised and scared .I do not know how I can control strange people .All of your ages are the same or even older than me .The diificulty I met on early days when I was your leader is that I have to stand the military teacher .He was pain in his neck .He shouted at me like shouted cattle .I felt sad and disappointed .Everyday ,I tried to make him satisfied ,but you know he always had reasons to shout at me with loud voice .The students from many class looked at me and I was inconfident .Luckily , I met Ngoc Huong ,Ngoc Thanh .They helped me kindly .I also had a chance to met Thanh Hang ,who I consider as my sister because she seem to know more about life and many kinds of people.... (It'll be continued .That is enough for today)
Về Đầu Trang Go down
k_k
Admin
k_k

Tổng số bài gửi : 139
Đến từ : Tây Ninh - quê hương tui

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Remind of wonderful Memories   Remind of wonderful Memories EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 6:40 am

How can I call this kind of writing! A narrative story?! Good job!
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://cdav9.forumvi.com
o0oDeanNTo0o
o0oDeanNTo0o

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Remind of wonderful Memories   Remind of wonderful Memories EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 4:50 am

So sad coz today I tried to continue the topic ,but there was a problem .What I typed disappear after being sent .I have met this problem twice .
I will type what I wanna typed today again ,I promise .I don not have so much time , so I wanna to tell you a little about the topic .
I couldn't avoid mistakes .I know there were so much mistakes in the topic .I thought of this topic by chance ,and I typed within 30 minutes .I typed what I have just thought in my mind ,and typed it immediately without preparing and using dictionary .Not that I did not show my self respect ,but I want u know what I thought and typed within little time so that it became natural and loyal .In addtition , I want u know my bad skill of writing .I'll continue to type in this way ,not preparing and use dictionary , and the limited time will be 30 minutes .
Về Đầu Trang Go down
k_k
Admin
k_k

Tổng số bài gửi : 139
Đến từ : Tây Ninh - quê hương tui

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Remind of wonderful Memories   Remind of wonderful Memories EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 5:20 am

Ah hah, I forgot to tell you that I'd once lost all my words when I tried to edit the entry! Maybe, there is the old and the similar problems as 360. So I suggest that whenever you finish your writing copy it in case of disappearing! Thankz for your sharing! Anyway, I haven't told you that your writing skill is not the matter here! Well done....Looking forward to the next! Laughing Laughing
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://cdav9.forumvi.com
o0oDeanNTo0o
o0oDeanNTo0o

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Remind of wonderful Memories   Remind of wonderful Memories EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:45 am

Thanks for spporting me .I am going to continue .
... A girl who came to our class late is Thuy Duong .When I looked her for the first time , I was beaten by her smile , an agel smile .She looked talent and I thought she had ability to lead our class .You know there are just a few boys in our class .The boy I talked to first was Dien .He said that I had a good voice ,which made me happy .We practiced so much to get the good marks for volley ball .The second I talked to was Van Tung .His reacts were very quick .And the third boy I knew also named Tung , but his name was Minh Tung .He made me confident to continue my charge of leading .He followed me to our faculty ,in which every one was completely strange and the discipline room for studnent ,where the strick supervisors and uneasy going teachers worked .He made my felt confident .I liked to talk to an other girl named Thu Trang .She rarely spoke ,but she just listened and smile prettily .Minh Trang was the smallest girl in our class .On early days , she had no one to talke to ,and of course , I talked to her and became her friend .Kim Ngan with big body ,and dark complex made me think she was very strong ......
Về Đầu Trang Go down
o0oDeanNTo0o
o0oDeanNTo0o

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Remind of wonderful Memories   Remind of wonderful Memories EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:02 am

sr coz the first paragraph I typed is like a draft .After typing, I have no time to check for mistakes .U know I completed it within 30 minutes .The second seems to be better in grammar coz I had 2 minutes to check for mistakes.I 'll try in the third .^^
Tell you the even which made me have many changes to know more students in our class .When I had to think of something to join the competition in November 2008 ,I tried to get the ideas from some members in our class .Cam Tu was the girl helping me make a plan for the competition .After planing ,I asked Thanh Thao (Bunny) ,a pretty girl to join the competition .She agreed immediately without hesitating .I could feel the enthusiasm in her heart .Howerver ,I found no one else accepting my invitation except her until Pha Le agreed to help us .We established a dancing band .There was some names of members in our band .Dung ,a girl who was good looking ,Thien Tran , a beutiful girl ,Pha Le who was in charge of leading ,Linh ,a girl who do not study with us anymore and I ^^ .We spent so much time thinking of dancing steps and practicing ....... .At the night of the competition ,we felt very nervous ,this was the first time we join a competition in a large hall of HUI .Every one on the stage did their best .They sang with wonderful voices ,their dacing steps seemed to be expressive ,and some pices of acting were very attractive .We had just a week to practise . We had not known clearly a bout each other before ,which made us difficult to tell ideas and understand each other .My forhead was wet with sweats when the MC announced the turn of us .I could feel my strong and quick breathes .My heart seemed not to beat .I was afraid of not doing well because we did not have enough time to practice ,and what we would perform were just our free ideas .We tried to calm down ,and steped heavily on the staged which is dark and closed by the curtains ... I felt perflexed in my mind .After a few seconds ,we would appear in front of a lot of audience ....Just breathed deeply and free our mind .......... (stay turn )
Về Đầu Trang Go down
o0oDeanNTo0o
o0oDeanNTo0o

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Remind of wonderful Memories   Remind of wonderful Memories EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 10:18 pm

... When the curtains were opened ,I turned my back on the audience .The music started ,my afraidness disappeared .I began my dacing steps without seeing them.There were so many slaps ,which made me feel excited .My heart beat followed the beat of music .Thien Tran and Cam Linh danced in pretty way .Pha Le and Bunny were attractive with sexy dancing .Dung was very beautiful when she just standed and shaked her body .After that was my turn .I tried to complete my free syle dancing .Looking at teachers ,and some members in our class ,I felt confident in my self .Not that my mind controled my steps ,but I let the music do .All parts of my body became flexible .There were people putting eyes on me .I lost my scared person .Suddently ,I felt a hot dancer in me appear .The dacing step which I expected it would make the audience suprised was trying to slip my legs ,and let the body fall on the floor .It was very dangerous and difficult to do .When I practiced ,I spent a lot of time ,and my back was in pain .However ,on the stage ,the music and all the people made me do the step well .I slipped my legs freely like I was actually slipped .My body fell on the floor comfortable without paiting .The lights with many colours shined on me when I lied on the floor .Something seemed to be wonderful and happy covered me .I easily continued my steps of dancing because never had I felt great like that ...........
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Acid
Acid

Tổng số bài gửi : 11
Đến từ : 1/2 above the sky

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Remind of wonderful Memories   Remind of wonderful Memories EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 9:05 am

Your story is very interesting, guy. However, let me remind you that Linh is Ngoc Linh, not Cam Linh. Cam Linh is another member of my class. Just a small mistake :]
Về Đầu Trang Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/nhoc_dungbuon
o0oDeanNTo0o
o0oDeanNTo0o

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Remind of wonderful Memories   Remind of wonderful Memories EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 6:51 am

I'm really sorry about that mistake .There are so many students in our class ,and some members whose first names are nearly the same .Thank you for reminding me .I wonder if all of you want me to continue this topic or not .I always expect the ideas from you .I don not want to type this topic alone .We should share our memories together .If we all do that ,we will complete a memory novel of CDAV9 ,which is the most wonderful thing we can do .
[/color][/font]
Về Đầu Trang Go down
Sponsored content

Bài gửiTiêu đề: Re: Remind of wonderful Memories   Remind of wonderful Memories Empty

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Remind of wonderful Memories
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
CDAV9 Family :: Forum - Diễn đàn của pà kon AV9 :: _____________________________________________________________ :: Public forum-
Chuyển đến